Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yayyyeeeee....

I'm so happy! I passed my CIA examination! Yayyyeeee....

The results were released on 15 January but somehow, I never receive any news from the Institute. Today, I finally lost my patience and gave them a call to find out *nervous* I was all frozen when the lady took a while to give me my long-awaited answer [she was probably looking thru the file for my result]. It was a scary moment. Felt as if I was back to the old time when I sat in front of the computer, waiting for my CPA result to suddenly pop up. That could easily cause heart-attack. Can't believe I'm back to that same situation after so many years ;p

I remembered feeling so stress before the exam. Am so glad that I can now move on to other units. Yayeeeee..... (^^)y

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo... Congrats... what else do you want to take after this??? Law?? Medic?? Engineering???/

Anonymous said...

Thanks my dear :)

haha, i passed part 1 of the examination only. still have 2 units to go. Wish me luck! :)

Tracy said...

Congrats! Good luck for next exam!... When is the next exam?

Anonymous said...

congratulation! n celebration! ....time to celebrate! (more excuse to eat!!)

Jane Jane said...

congratulations :) ^^ i almost passed out while i waited for brenda to open my envelope to revealed the "truth"....glad that both of us could be congratulated...^^y

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen. Pls chia chiak! Expensive food of course. Hahaha.

Jennifer Kho said...

thanks guys :)

The next exam is in May but lj is right, this gives me more reason to eat hahaha...

hip, i'm a poorly paid auditor. How to afford expensive food? hehe