Monday, January 21, 2008

Devastating News

Just received a terrible news half-way thru my dinner just now :'( *lost my appetite*

My buddy has been admitted to the hospital for more than two weekends *sob sob* Life is sure meaningless without her!! :( Two weekends ago, I found that my home CPU keeps restarting by itself for no reason. No matter what I do, she just won't function normally. I even went thru the express test with the Dell support guy and still, he couldn't fix her. I have no choice but to send her to my trusted computer guy with a high hope that he can end my misery.

The computer expert called just now to inform me that my buddy is in a CRITICAL condition. That's a very serious word! He said he has performed multiple surgeries & operation on her but still there is no improvement. I'm really worried......

From the moment I have my CPU, I've NEVER done any back up. Yup, that's an even more worrying news. Yes, I know the importance of back up. In fact, I'd a (female sense) feeling that I should back up my data just days before my CPU breaks down and I did try to copy the content into my external hard disk. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my external drive to function as well. That's Double OH-NO!!!

NoOOOOooooo... Hard disks, don't leave meeEEeeee..... My hard disks know me better than anyone else because they contain stories of my life! Losing the data would be like losing all my memories!! :'( Oh God, please help me.....

AND to add salt to my already-very-serious wound - guess what? Some bloody greedy thief took my new bottle of shampoo!!! I left my bath sponge, hair and body shampoo at the gym's shower yesterday and when I went back for them just now, everything else was still there except for my new bottle of hair shampoo! It was gone. GONE! G-O-N-E!!! I can't believe it! Why would someone who can afford a membership at the prestigious gym take someone else's shampoo? Is she too poor to get her own? I remembered picking up a watch at a machine one time and being a honest person, I handed it to the gym supervisor. The watch owner must be very thankful for my honesty. That's the way things should be isn't it? Arrrgghhhhhh.... what has the world become???? Here is a message to whoever that stole my shampoo - I hope all your hair fall out!

Pls excuse me for 5 seconds. I gotta do this....


AAaaaaHHHHHHHHH..... AAaaaahhhhHHHHHHH...


The Year of Rat has not even started and already my life is full of bumps?!?!? T_T Tsk, I don't even have the guts to think about how harsh my life will be for the rest of the Rat year......... Sighhhhh....

Life is difficult..........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jenn, i feel for u...i really do...cos some asshole stole my handphone y'day! now, what should i curse him? MAY HIS EARS DEAF FOREVER AND HIS THUMBS FELL OFF!!

Ah~ dont believe too much in fortune telling lah, they say dragon this year very good wat, n i fail my interview and loss my phone already...keep it up mate! quote my beloved slogan 'You will never walk alone'...kampate to us! 'nan jie nan mei'

Anonymous said...

Bloody thieves!! no place is safe nowadays :( Losing a HP is like losing connection to the world.. hope you will be able to recover ur data fast...

I walk with u, hand in hand, on the road of bad luck.... Hope this makes u feel better :)

Jane Jane said...

waliao, the moment i started reading i blog, i was worried abt that buddy of urs and i was thinking WHO tat buddy was...false alarm ar...poor jenn, i know how u feel~~let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it will pass this critical moment....poor lj, i felt the same for u when someone stole my phone last year when i was desperate too (ya, adding salt to my wound too)!!! remember to gimme ur new number :) just stay postive, "old one not gone, new one wont come"

Anonymous said...

i have same feeling as JAne... thought who is your buddy that fall sick so severely... akai... ur PC pula....

eh.. u are better than me ok.. just a SHAMPOO.....sigh.....

Tracy said...

JK, i also thought who is your buddy that fall sick so serious later find out is your PC.... Fingers crossed...hopefully your CPU can recover and get back all your data.... take it as a lesson... have to back up the data more frequent .... i need to go back to backup my data too to... i didn't have any backup for my photo..

Anonymous said...

hehe, i considered my CPU as my buddy also coz she knows me inside out....

I have an external HD as back up but it also cannot work. How many back-up devices do i need, in case the other back-up devices also fail? *headache*

Anonymous said...

Am still sad eventhough it's just a bottle of shampoo. it's brand new! i bought with my HARD-earned $$. got blood and sweat one ah...