Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Sinful Act



I know I shouldn't be doing this because I have promised myself (for many years) to lose the spare tire. I forget my resolution when I see food. So weak of me horrrr....?



The Manhatthan FISH MARKET has finally come to Kch. And guess what? The Garlic Lemon Mussels are on offer until 31 Jan 2008. A serving of 5 mussels in creamy, buttery sauce is only RM6.95! Hehe, am not a very big lover of mussels but with that kind of price and quality, I couldn't help but went there for supper last night ;p' *Ooooppss, i did it again*

The mussels were V FRESH and the sauce went so well with the seafood! Hehe, i'm ashamed to say this - the serving plate was sparkling clean. I didn't lick it clean lah. That's an act that is only performed at home hiak hiak... Why else do u think the bread is there...? ^^

Was full but very contented after the meal... Probably will go again next week before the offer ends. This time, I must go with an empty tummy....








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

drool~~~~~ now my turn to flood my pc...u two twin hoh! everytime make my stomach play orchestra during office hour! evil twins... just come from Jane's Strawberry treat n now garlic lemon mussels!! now this one get me!

thanks for the info jenn! i'll be there! wanna go again this sat? i'll organize a mussel eating gathering oh! ...btw, how about other thing in their menu? price range?

Tracy said...

Jennifer, i also want... look very yummy..... make me feel very hungry now.

Jennifer Kho said...

lj, the offer is only valid on weekdays boh.. i think they are scared that u will eat too many servings on weekends gua.. that will be a huge loss on their side boh hiak hiak...

we are not evil leh.. see? im so angelic. i shared this delicious info with u guys ;p

tracy, come to kch... lai lar lai lar

The fish & chips is RM 14.90. seems alright though cheaper at Westwood. but am sure the quality must be better ;)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.