Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Taste of India

I know. When i mentioned India, the images of the Indian men and women chasing around, singing and dancing in open area popped up ^^

I remembered watching Indian movies on tv when I was small. I didn't understand a word they said but all the dancing, singing and chasing around kept me watching AND amused d(*V*)p After so many years of watching Indian movies, I still don't know where and how all the other dancers suddenly show up in the background.

I must share these clips because I couldn't stop laughing when my bro showed me. Must be tough being a Bollywood star - gotta be able to sing and do funky dance at the same time! Without prejudice k.


*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"**"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

I develop a love for Indian food recently. Somehow, the spices they use in their cooking spice up my toungue! I find Indian curry much tastier and less oily than the Malay one & their Rojak healthier (coz no prawn paste) than the Chinese one. But my favourites among all are Papadoms and Teh Halia (Ginger Milk Tea). Hmmm Mmmm... the fried thin, crisp Indian crackers are addictive. Just like Pringles, once you eat (pop), you can't stop! I love ginger so naturally, i also like teh Halia. It's spicy but creamy.

Had nasi bryanni, ginger milk tea and also ordered extra papadoms for lunch today. I know I shouldn't be eating papadoms because i'm couhing but what the heck... just eat first, be happy and suffer later ;p




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAkakakaka.....laugh my ass off. i cant hear the singing but the lyric is gooood~~

hmm...papadom is better than canai, not so oily. i also like their different type of dipping sauces, 1 indian bread, few different taste! yum~ but i dont like their pricing system! most of the time 'si sua lai' one!

Jennifer Kho said...

NoOOOOooo... u gotta listen to the song and read the translation at the same time! It's hillarious! *still laughing til roll on the ground*

That's Indian calculation. Bo bian. Where do u usually go for Papadoms? We go together next time leeeehhh...

Anonymous said...

oh!is it? than must watch it at home, office floor too dirty to roll on :p

hee hee...actually i can't remember when and where was the last time i ate papadom already...i think it's at the shop between jln nenas n jln rubber?

jennifer said...

Haha, if u rolled on office floor, the first person to thank you would be ur kakak ;p

I just had papadoms and teh tarik at Curry House. very contented with the papadoms but not the teh tarik. It was too 'thin'