Saturday, January 12, 2008

Spring in Kch


My friends brought me to see Fish Leong the other night. She has always been one of my favourite singers. I like her even before she becomes rich and famous. *Hooray to the talented Malaysian singer!*

Her very first song was a duet with Guan Liang called '' 只能抱着你". A very nice song. I even remember where I saw the MTV! That shows how powerful my memory is (so, don't mess with me coz i will remember it for LIFE hahahaha...) ;p

At that time, I was slaving like a cow for EY (I was only a cheaply-paid trainee!) in Limbang. Her voice is so beautiful that I no longer heard my senior! I must admit, it effectively drowned out the unwanted noise! hehe...

Fish Leong sings like a bird and even after so many years, she still has beautiful voice which touches ppl's hearts.

Fish Leong thanked Fans with her fabulous voice



********************



It's Spring time in Kch *me dancing around*

The Spring has opened! Yayeeeeee.. *Me doing break dance* There is finally a decent shopping mall in Kch! At last, we get our very own Guess, Esprit, L'Occitane, Padini, The FACESHOP, Sushi King, Desserts, Charles & Keith, NOSE, MPH Bookstores, The Manhattan Fish Market, Big Apple Donuts [why not Krispy Kreme instead??? :( ] & etc...

Went for a walk on its opening day. I was not being kia-su [afraid to lose] k. My initial plan was to visit only after one week of its opening because my very accurate female [6th] sense told me that the area would be congested for Kch ppl are curious (AKA kia-su) animals. I went because I wasn't the one driving ;p Yup, just because all I had to do is sit back & relax & wait for H to find a place to park. Aaaahhh, 1st class service... Here is a piece of additional news just to prove that I'm not kia-su - I haven't visited Boulevard [another new (but crappy) shopping mall in Kch] which has been opened for almost a month! hehe... d(^^)p

The area was indeed congested, as predicted. Could hardly find a place to park our car! Even half of the main road was taken by illegal-parked cars! That's the uncivilised thing about Kch ppl (me excluded of coz). They park anywhere they want at their own convenience without considering the side effects. How hard is it to walk a few metres?? Okie, let's not go into that unless u wanna hear endless complaints fro me hehe...

The Spring is huge, by Kch standard. And with Chinese New Year just weeks away from now, the Shopping mall is nicely decorated with Cherry Blossoms. Ooooo.. I could already feel the spring in the air! I couldn't help walking with a spring in my steps too! ^^




It was a sea of blacks in the building too. There were long Qs everywhere. Hmmm.. definitely not the day to buy things. Even so, I managed to get myself a pack of fresh mushrooms from Ta Kiong for tonight's pasta carbonara [bumped into a friend at the cashier who helped to pay], a cup of green tea latte in my tummy and lots of fun :)

Make sure you add The Spring to your travel itinerary the next time u visit Kch k. I better go now before the crowds spring up. Jenn wants to sip a cup of coffee at Starbucks first to boost up her energy before a shopping (aka spending) spree... byeeee...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Jen, bring me to The Spring when i go to Kuching.. can lepak there for whole day... heheh..

Anonymous said...

i only knew fish leong had come on the next day when my uncle colleague told me he had gone to a dont-know-who-she-is concert! diu! n still blamed that she only sang for 6 songs! double diu!

spring~ yeah~ much more better than boulevard, u can skip that one out unless u need to shop for groceries.

dare to challenge my hakka loyalty!!!?? but need to be that early just to eat the noodle meh? *yawn* let u win lah.

Jane Jane said...

the spring is gonna produce a lot of shopaholics..hahaa..i can forsee..but it's nice to have a big, eventful shopping centre once in a while...i wish i was there too..apalah LJ, why u diu up and down..not very si boon hor..hehehe