Sunday, January 6, 2008

When will I see u again?

Feeling pretty sad right now. Just back from airport - sending mum, bro and Jane off. Home is suddenly quiet :'( Can't believe that they all left on the same day! *sob sob*

With my sibblings scattering all over the world, parting and getting together seem to have become big parts of our lives. I thought I have become accustomed to such life. After all, I've gone thru these moments countless times. Just like the number of twinkling stars in the sky. Clearly, I haven't because I still feel sad about their departures and am really missing them now!


"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos."


~Snoopy~




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is ur mum going??? i go to accompany u lor.. ahhahahaha

Anonymous said...

poor gal~ *hugs*.... dont say good bye then, say 'zai jian' :p...

cheer up! u'll see them again very soon! counting down from less than 30 days!

Jennifer Kho said...

messages from my dear friends really cheer me up! so keep them coming :)

Anonymous said...

this blog is very depressing ler..i felt the same as u...u expressed what i felt tat day too....twins will be twins..the radar is still strong no matter where we are :) be strong sis :)