Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a BOY!

Baby Tim, my 16th nephew came to the world last Friday. Everyone in my family is ecstatic. Not because he is a boy, mind u. It's because he is healthy :) I always say health is wealth ^^

Am not sure when I will be able to see Baby Tim in person. I think by the time I visit him in AUS, he will no longer be a baby but a toddler who won't be able to stand still for 5 seconds. Kids grow up fast! I must make sure that I've tonnes of energy to tackle him and other nephews and nieces of mine. Kids... I wonder where they get their energy from!?!

My nephews and nieces love us. Everytime we visit them, the kids get super-excited and will keep pestering their mums to let them go home with us. Yup, they adore us ^^ Who don't? haha... ;p

I adore them too. They can be quite wild but in an adorable way ;p Kinda miss them now... & I bet they miss us too.................



Played in the backyard, after CNY dinner

Say 'Ang Pow'!


Kids squeezed themselves into the car boot hoping that we would bring
them home...






4 comments:

Jane Jane said...

!@#$ wrote my comment just now and when i posted, got error msg..now have to rewrite..CRAP!!

i agreed w jenn tat kids just love us...and kids only love nice ppl and hence we are angels ^^

the word T reminds me of my boss la..his name is T and another colleague of mine is TT...let's change the short form ler

Anonymous said...

16 !!! they are fortunate to have aunties like u two, imagining myself surrounded by so many kids already make me goosebump! eww~~ luckily i dont have any :p

Alicia said...

wow.. u guys have a big car.. at least could fit in 3 of them.....

Jennifer Kho said...

Yeah, agree with Jane! haha.. We are Angels :)

lj, you might not be able to stop producing after ur first baby oh... haha..

Actually, there were 4 of them in the car boot ;p With proper 'arrangement' and acrobatic skill, many can be fit into a small space ;p