Monday, June 18, 2007

People mountain people sea

I know i don't have to mention this - it's CROWDED in China!! Everywhere i go, it's a black sea!! I'm amused with some of the photos I've taken during my 江南 trip. Take a look at this one

What is this woman doing behind my back?? I assure u that i was there first!!


One thing abt these people is that they don't care if you are in the middle of taking pictures. They'd just pose/walk anywhere they like (& sometimes right in front of u). Either they think they are some big shots who deserve a face in my pictures or that i'm too cute and beautiful that they want me in their holiday pictures! *^v^*


西湖风景一流. 唯一的遗憾是后面的auntie. 她等不及了.


It's almost impossible to take a picture with just me and the 'people-less' scenery. It sometimes frustrates me that I've to actually fight with others to get a spot for pictures! Sometimes, I get fed up that i just take pictures at unpopular spots. The pictures are not bad though!

Blocked by a tree instead haha..


Some pictures require 高难度的技术 and creativity..... *wink wink*

Afraid no more! I have Buddha behind my back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya.. most of them are 'bo kuan' one... always block the way and talk loud.... seems worried people dunno what they are talking.... some of them even stay at the spot after finish "photo-ing".... really bo kuan not to let other people shooting.....i like Su Zhou..... the place is great... but regret didnt have chance to stroll the shop houses.....

Anonymous said...

I couldnt stand them as well...they always stick around after photo shooting..felt like shooeing them away all the time, i even imagined myself having the tractor to scrap them off....hiak hiak hiak..nice pics though