Monday, June 4, 2007

Excitement in SuZhou

I've always thought that drivers in Kuching are reckless. Not anymore...
It's madness in SuZhou. Riding a car is like riding a roller coaster over here. Damn scary man!!! I'm usually the front seat passenger, who not only get the 'best' view but also get to enjoy the excitement. Every few seconds, I have to close my eyes so I will not suffer from heart attack.... Why? Because the 'electric bikes' and pedestrians will rush out from nowhere, to the middle of the road. Car drivers will press their horn and skillfully avoid from knocking them while passengers like me will scream their head off...
If you hear complaints abt kuching drivers the next time, tell them to visit places like China....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can assure u that Mongolian drivers are no better and can be worse...U can NEVER find a single car that is complete physically in Mongolia...haha....