Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cartoon Characters - LIVE

Went to watch Transformers last night. Mind u, there are more kiasu ppl than me (^V^)p My brother and some friends watched it on the day it was first released!

Everyone who has watched it are impressed with the movie. My personal opinion? WAh!! COOLEST movie EVER!! It is way way beyond my expectations!! Really really enjoyed the movie. Am going to buy the DVD so i can watch it again and again and again and........... you have to watch it for yourself to understand the greatness...

Don't think there will be any out there who thinks the movie sucks. If there is, then that person should be destroyed.... hahaha....


Optimus Prime is one of my favourites

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should be great....been planning a time to watch...hopefully I get to watch it before it goes off the cinema....

Anonymous said...

Ah Nyiap Nyiap is too busy. I have a feeling that u will end up with DVD instead. nvm, can watch it over & over &... again and it's ONLY RM7! u can lend me the DVD ;p

Anonymous said...

I was going to borrow the DVD from u instead since u mentioned about buying it...haha...

Jennifer Kho said...

Can.... i will need a deposit from u though, in case u decide to keep the DVD ;p