Thursday, June 28, 2007

Natural is beautiful???


I had very good impression of my China tour guide. She is quite pretty, young and friendly. Really captured my attention lah... One day, she was giving history lesson at the front of the moving bus like what all other tour guides do. Suddenly, the driver hit the brake very hard. Instinctively, she lifted her arm & grabbed the handle. At that moment, I didn't know what shocked me more - the sudden stop OR her bushy armpit! aiya.. my points for her dropped to -ve instantly!!


This isn't the first time i got scared by full bush armpit. Once, at Sentosa, a man asked me to take picture of him with his long hair, pretty Chinese gf. U know lah, Chinese ppl like to pose for the cameras. The guy stood like a pole while the lady gently put one hand on the guy's shoulder. She then put the other behind her head. I almost fainted!! Because her bushy armpit hit me in the face v hard! I was in shocked & was shaking. Not sure how the photo eventually turns out haha....

Wahhhh... so sexxxxy......

Are girls with hairy armpits more attractive?? I dunno.... can someone pls tell me??





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fainted...............................................................................

Anonymous said...

Did it smell? wuwahahah....

Anonymous said...

Jenn... try yours... post it to me... let me judge... hahahahhaha.. yours should be the sexiest....