Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Supersize Me"

Had a big big lunch last Thurs! Actually, I planned to only have something light because i already had a few pieces of cakes during the meeting at HQ in the morning. But God wouldn't let meEEEeeee because we went to one of my favourite eateries called Tempayan where I always lose control. Like how kids are in candy bars. So many choices but so little stomach space! Everytime the waitress brings out a dish (be it mine or someone else's), I never fail to look in amazement. The fragrance, tasty look and SIZE of the food are enough to bring me up the heaven! Aaaahhh.....


*My colleagues' - Go on... lick your monitor*
(Lychee Fish Fillet & Rice; Kampung Fried Rice; Iced Pineapple, orange & lemon tea; Beef Burger - I tasted all. They aren't bad!)


After a very long 'discussion', my brain and stomach finally agreed on Very Berry Strawberry and TR Club Sandwich. I was expecting one serving of triangular-fast-food-style sandwich but instead, I was served with this

*Voila! My Tempayan's healthy version of Big Mac*
Our eyes popped out when the waitress presented me with this HUGE sandwich! For only RM8, i got french fries, salad and a REALLY BIG sandwich with turkey ham, 2 sunny-side up eggs, 2 pcs of melted cheese slices, lots of lettuce and tomato slices.

Wah, You should see how thick my sandwich was! Too 'tall' to even fit into my mouth! There goes my diet plan. Tempayan supersized me!! It was very delicious - love the crunchy toasts too! I only managed to eat half of the sandwich though because of its size. Am definitely going back there again, and again and again and... You know, am already thinking about my next visit hehehe....



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Tempayan at Crown Tower there? I only remember going there once and that was ages ago....din quite remember it as something so nice and impressive.....seems like it's different from what I can remember....but the pic din look that appealing too leh..hehe....maybe it's really different from what I thought it would be like..sigh...talking blur blur now.....upset stomach whole day...bo lat.........

Jennifer Kho said...

Ya ah nyiap, what are u talking abt? haha.. your upset stomach has affected ur thinking liao...

Pls excuse my unimpressive pictures. What to do? My phone camera is only 1.3 megal pixel ;p

Anonymous said...

the food looks very appealing to me ler...must bring me to the place next time i go back...i want to be supersized..^^

Anonymous said...

those food looked appealing to me too! bring me too! i want i want! jane eat too much in korea already, we must bring down her size... mua ha ha!

lee jin

Anonymous said...

hey jennifer, where is this place? i try to look for it in Crown Tower but it's not there leh! thanks a lot!

lj

Jennifer Kho said...

Yeah Jane, need to 'de-size' you! or else no airlines would want to take u home! haha...

Oh, this restaurant is on 3rd Floor of the Crown Tower Office building. They offer so many types of food that I have a hard time deciding what to eat!

Anonymous said...

oh...i know liao lah! i've been to that place once for their buffet dinner, i think it's 10+ only, but turn out so dissapointing, not many choices, but anyway what can u expect from RM10+ ho? Might have to try their ala carte menu instead! thanks!

lj

Jennifer Kho said...

yaya lj, that's the one! Clever oh ^^ I browsed thru the buffet also. Not very appealing leh.. Mmmm... the a la carte is much much more interesting..

Tell me what ur feedback ya?!