Wednesday, September 12, 2007

High metabolism rate??

My normal food per day (let's take today for instance):

Breakfast - 1 meat zhang + 1 slice of peanut butter toast + hot drink

Morning tea - chocolate + keropok from colleague + 1 apple + 1 banana +
cherries + strawberries
Lunch - 2 slices of bread + mushroom soup + noodles + teh c
Afternoon tea - 1 banana + 1 capsicum + 2 apples + more cherries

Snacks after afternoon tea - 1 apple + 1 banana + more strawberries + Persimmon
Dinner - Minced pork + vege + soup + ginger chicken + Fish
Snack after dinner - Nuts

My snacks!

Trust me, am not greedy. I eat because i'm HUNGRY! One thing I cannot understand though - why am I hungry ALL THE TIME??? Mayb I've Polyphargia? ^^ I guess I just love and enjoy food :) A friend who eats way way less than me can go through one whole day with just one glass of milk + bread in the morning but no no, not me. My stomach will prompt me to fill it up after just one hour (or less) of food. My explanation? I use my brain too much, so my energy gets used up so fast that i've to constantly feed myself so i can continue to think. Hmmm... i wonder if Robert Einstein ate as much as me... ;p

Honestly, I rather die of overeating than starve to death...

******************************
I had lunch with a friend today... u think i eat a lot? wait til u see the amount of food my friend ate! After eating one plate of chicken rice (she totally cleaned up the whole thing!! except for a few slices of cucumber) + vege + iced lemon tea, she continued to fill her tummy with 1 bee pao bee, 1 cai kueh + 1 yam kueh + milo!!! I'm impressed!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn.. u r typical rubbish bin ler... or you dun have intestine.... no wonder you are long in shape..... goodness....hahahahahha.....

Anonymous said...

haha.. I enjoy food mah. Food is my life! I don't clear left overs leh, so can't really call me a rubbish bin lah ^V^

im slowly becoming ROUND in shape hehe

Anonymous said...

Haha...U can NEVER become ROUND with ur LENGTH!! Haha...IF u ever do, U will look like Shrek liaw...whaha...but I almost fainted when I saw ur menu for the day...thank goodness most of the food u take are fruits...sigh....wonder how ur future husband can afford to feed u...hiak hiak....

Jennifer Kho said...

No matter how round I've become, Datuk Heng will always be the 'Ultimate' Shrek haha.. The kids give him that title, remember? Kids only speak the truth ^^

Anonymous said...

i think jenn just came bek from bosnia...