Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy B'day to Me....

My friend treated me to dinner the other night. It was to celebrate my b'day. I know, my birthday is more than 2 months away... She insisted because she will be in confinement in a month's time & will definitely not able to celebrate with me. I won't wanna end up celebrating my b'day at her house anyway. It's not polite for me to finish her kacangma since she needs it more than I do @v@

We went to Bla Bla Bla... I love being the birthday girl because it means I get to order WHATEVER I WANT! YAYEEeee... ^^ We had Yam Duck (Love yam! yam = yum) and grilled salmon served with crispy "money" vege (can't live without salmon! makes me crave for salmon sashimi!!). To complete this wonderful meal, I had a big glass of Iced Pandan Green Tea with Lychee.... Arrr, so full!





































Wait a minute. What's birthday celebrationn without a B'day cake? Hey PJ, you owe me one b'day cake k? Think you could get away just because you are pregnant? ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAaaaaaaaahhhh.....so many mouth watering food~~~how come you guys didnt wait for me? where is my share? i almost swallow my laptop..hehehe..im so hungry~~~i want i want

Jennifer Kho said...

I ate on your behalf leh...
If you want, you gotta come back to get them! hehe ;p