Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sales promoter for a morning

So glad that i don't work as a sales promoter in Kch.

Was helping out at the charity sale by Sarawak Autistic Association today. My job was to sell as many (let me recall *take a deep breath*) coconut candies, lao po pin, buttermilk cake and cup cake as possible. Calling out our 'menu' was already a challenge!! Took me a while to be able to announce it in one breath! ^^

I held out food samples for potential customers to try. With a big smile on my face of coz. Walao eh, some just walked past me like i wanted to poison them! Wui, it's free food? Don't want mei? I thought Kch people like free stuff? Some would kindly waved their hands but some just pretended that they didn't see me. So typical of Kch ppl. You know what I think? I think hor, they were just afraid that I would force them to buy once they stopped & tasted the food. Don't compare me with the promoters of hair/body care section in Everise. I just wanna sell food so we can donate to the unfortunates.

Quite happy with our performance, considering that there were only 3 sales promoters. We managed to donate RM750++ to SAA. I wanna thank those who made this possible. You undoubtedly have beautiful hearts :)


No comments: