Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ghostly Picture


Took this picture when I visited Jane in HK.

The lights and twinkling star made this outdoor Xmas Tree very pretty. To remember this forever, I snapped the photo. It turns out clear and beautiful but little did i know that my camera actually captured more than that..........

It's still Hungry Ghost month, so if you are scared, pls don't scroll down. If you are scared and still continue to scroll down, just remember this - You have been warned.






He is looking at u!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei... ya hor... why got this man inside your pic/??? is he those type kah?????? ai yer....

Anonymous said...

That's just a reflection I guess...if it's not, then something is wrong with ur camera liaw...how come got Christmas tree at this time of the year???????

Anonymous said...

Reflection? From where? Do u think he is ... *goosebumps*

Do you think my camera has 'yin yang eye'? scary leh..

Ah Nyiap, took that picture in Dec 2005. That's why got Xmas Tree ;p

Anonymous said...

And u still keep that pic till today ah? Wah lau....U r more scary than the pic la...whahaha...take care...GBU!! :)

Anonymous said...

*BOO!!!* haha, did i scare u ah nyiap?

I'm scary? I'm one of the ADORABLE twins, remember? *blush* I hope u didn't lose ur sleep after seeing such scary photo hehe... GBU2 ;p