Thursday, September 13, 2007

Street Fighter

It is so frustrating to drive in Kuching! Drivers are just soOOOooo inconsiderate! They just park wherever and anyhow they want! They don't care if they are causing inconveniences to other users of the road.

Was driving in a narrow road just now. The road is so narrow that it only fits one car at one time. Half way thru the road, I faced this:



Please excuse my child-like drawing ;p Anyways, the good citizens parked their cars in proper parking spots whereas this 'not-fit-to-be-on-the-road' Kenari dude parked his car on the yellow line, with his 'butt' sticking out. It was difficult for my purple dinasaur to get thru! *Evil thought* How I wish some drunk driver would appear out of nowhere and turn that Kenari into a piece of scrap metal!!

After many minutes of careful car steering adjustments, I finally made it through, without hitting any of the cars of course. Still boiling hot, I got out of my car with a written note and stuck it on his windshield. It's just a friendly note to remind him to park properly next time. It says Watch where u park next time, you (_?_) !! I know, I should have written something harsh-er. But.... well, guess that's just not in my blood..... I'm just too kind.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, how daring of u. If that guy just happened to be nearby and saw u doing that, who knows he would come to u and bash u up if he's a "lu ba"....anyway, I enjoy coming to ur site more than ur sis....she's becoming more and more boring with the same stretching post for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG time already....haha...now I see the difference btw the so called TWINS!! Hahah....:D

Anonymous said...

Goodness, how daring of u. If that guy just happened to be nearby and saw u doing that, who knows he would come to u and bash u up if he's a "lu ba"....anyway, I enjoy coming to ur site more than ur sis....she's becoming more and more boring with the same stretching post for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG time already....haha...now I see the difference btw the so called TWINS!! Hahah....:D

Anonymous said...

hey are you sure u were putting up the friendly note??? what is the last word//? does it start with "b"? eh u should put 3 language ler... the person might not understand english boh....i should learn from you putting some notes on those 'uncivilised' car..... bo tak chek.....

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, with my distinctive look and car, am sure it's not hard for the guy to remember 'us' hiak hiak ;p

Jane is probably too busy with her new hobby. Hmm.. Mayb she is too drunk to write! After all, she is still in the Land of Beer... ;p

oh C2, that is an 'Assicon'. It stands for 'Dumb Ass'. haha ;p Wui, I'm a lady! I don't use foul language lah haha... Let me know how u go with ur new mission ya!

Ah Nyiap & c2, I enjoy reading your comments too :) Continue to leave footprints k