Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bloody scene


Was in KL the other day. Stayed with my friend and found out that she was into scary movies called Saw. There are 7 parts to the movies and she watched one part every night before she went to bed. I didn't watch it with her as there are too many bloody scenes. I can't handle blood and violence *weak heart*

Are u the same? If you are afraid of bloody scenes, u should stop here.

If you are against bears eating, u definitely should stop here~

BUT if you are hungry, just keep scrolling down for more!


Honestly speaking, i didn't know bears could taste so good. OK, i can't believe I'm saying this, because bears are so cute and I love teddy bears! Many years ago, I even went to a Teddy bear cafe in Taipei city to have afternoon tea with teddy bears! I never thought I would eat bears until i had one and fell in love with it.


Having tea with teddy bears!


The other day, my colleague brought some bear samples for us to try. I took one, examined it coz it just looked so adorable and without further thoughts, i popped it into my mouth and instantly, i placed my order. One week later, i got my very own bears to eat! yayeeee~~~

They look so cute and innocent in there!! I think they scream "Get me out of here!!!" haha...



Bear Family



We loved to watch Disney cartoons when we were small. And we kids like to assign cartoon characters among us. Somehow I always ended up with the 'funny' characters.... Jane is Donald Duck, the grumpy one and I'm Goofy, the blur one; She is the smart chipmunk called Chip while i'm the not-so-smart Dale etc.... Coincidently, the bears have black nose and red nose which kinda reminded me of Chip and Dale, aka Jane and I....



Twin Bears


I like to play with food... haha, not that i always play with food la. just that it's fun to eat it in different ways..So how did i eat my bears?



1) Too cute to eat! So just put it there as a decoration!
2) Headless bear! 
3) Eat half of the body
4) Break the legs first, so teddy can't run away
5) OMG! I lost my body!
6) Now you see it, now u don't!

OK, am childish! (haha... what's new?)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

笑!

The bear is cute. Hahaha.. I only know ginger bread man, didnt know it comes in bear shape. It's funny how u kill the bear! Murderer!!! Poor bear

lj said...

cute instead!

they should place the seed further down. heh! heh! heh!

jenn said...

the bears screamed "eat me!", so i had no choice but to eat them hahaha

The expert has spoken! lj, i look forward to bears with 'deep' stomach from u soon~~~ :P