Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Almost torn into pieces!


I haven't mentioned about Tiger for a long time... Today is going to be all about him. P/S: if Tiger knew about this, he would be floating in the air with happiness! hehe..

We got Tiger 3.5 years ago. At that time, he was only as big (or should i say small) as a rat. Now, I think he is at his teenage years because he is rebellious and loves to challenge other dogs even though he knows he will lose to 3 dogs @.@ 真的不知天高地厚! I remember when i was at my teenage age, the only person i like to challenge is Jane. Well, it was a self-defense technique la.. No matter how much we fight, we are still best buds! right jane? ;P


Tiger 
From small to grown up



Yesterday, I took Tiger out for a walk. While he was sniffing here and there, a neighbour's black dog came to him and acted friendly. Instead of making friends, the rebellious Tiger started to growl and jumped at him. Good thing that he was on leash, otherwise he would have landed on Blackie and probably started fighting him.. Tiger, Blackie just wants to be your friend leh......   

While Tiger was acting crazy, the other dog just stood there and watched him, probably wondering why is he soOoo agitated. Tiger was really strong. He kept jumping forward and I had to hold him back with all my strength! For a moment, i was really scared that Blackie would feel challenged and jumped at Tiger and start a fight! I didn't wanna be bitten by two crazy dogs man! 

I remembered a TV show about animals which was quite popular in Australia. The song goes "if i could talk to the animal....." Sigh, if only I could really  talk to the animals! 

Some said that a person will have supernatural power during emergencies. I guess this is emergency so I tried my luck by talking dog language. haha, woof woof won't work here... I asked Blackie to go home and told Tiger to calm down. Magically, Blackie seemed to understand me because he turned around and went off! It was a great relieved for me! *phew*

Then crazy Tiger calmed down and we walked home like nothing happened. In fact, my heart was still pounding. I felt really lucky that both Tiger and me are still in one piece.....! Or else, you would not have any childish jokes to hear (since my recent (?) hobby is being childish :P)  haha.. or is that what you guys actually hoped for? T_____T

Nah, I'm sure my family and friends love my childish acts *refuse to accept the truth*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, u were just like tiger... Challenging the poor innocent me since young... Lucky I could endure for such long time and still be ur best buddy! I must have got really high EQ to begin with..

This tiger, I think he bo su coi su zuo. Too bored in the house!

But the story reminded me of a dog drinking at roadside and two stray dogs came from nowhere and kept barking at this dog.. The dog just ignored them and probably thinking the dogs were crazy. Hahaha

lj said...

aiyo~ u misunderstood Tiger liao, actually, the blackie is showing off at tiger, the tail shooking mean 'poor one! u r all tied up, look at me! i am all free!' n this is the reason why tiger get angry...why i know? dog whisperer i am. hehehe~

Anonymous said...

Eh, Ly got a point.. Mayb that's how tiger saw it as well.. Bravo bravo

jenn said...

wow, thanks for the different perspective! dog whisperer indeed!

now i'm ashamed :(((((

Although Tiger cannot run around without supervision, he is still loved by us... after all, he is the one who got to eat drumstick while i was given a bun... T___T