Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Jane's back again

So Jane has left~ Actually, not yet as her flight only departs at 1.35pm later~ 

I read back to many of my old posts. In the past, whenever Jane left, i would feel 'empty' inside and would stop and stare and miss Jane..   As time goes by, that feeling is somehow getting weaker~ Hmmm... i think it's because I have grown wiser (ahem) as we come to realise that, saying goodbye only means not being together physically... we are still IN each others' hearts, which means, we have never been separated at all. wow~ my mind is still wise and clear even after sleep deprivation! I must have been 'naturally' wise hahahaha....

Jane and I did a lot during the past one week. Here is a sneak preview of some of our nightly activities~ 



Time flies when we are having fun~~

4 comments:

Jane Jane said...

i filled up your life, spiced up your boring days. hahaha..

ya, did a lot and ate a lot!

i remember i used to cry when my plane departed, now, i know all of u are IN my heart and have never been departed. buwahahaha...gosh, i'm wise too..mayb it runs in the family :p

jenn said...

ya, so spicy that we kept going out for drinks haha

YOU ate a lot, not me :P

we've always been in your heart leh, just that u were too sad to notice.. it's never too late to realise hehe

LJ said...

Eh~ u two make me goosebump leh! like 2 heavily in love couple :p

jenn said...

ahahaha... too bad we are sisters.. bo kang tao liao...

We love and hate each other~ it's not something normal ppl can understand hehehehehe.... :P