Thursday, November 1, 2012

The forgotten one....


Many many years ago, I broke the branch of a plant at B's home and took it home to plant (wow, it rhymes! haha).. I  found a pot by the corner of our garden and stuck the branch into the soil..... and totally forgot about its existence... *cruel...*

One morning after many many years, I got attracted by the floral perfume.. it smelled very refreshing! Where did it come from? So I went to the garden searching for the source of the fragrant... And then I saw it! I was ecstatic to see the flower ~ Jasmine! It was real! 

Sob sob, it was soOOoo beautiful! Although it was forgotten by me and didn't have any my tender care and love, my Jasmine plant didn't get upset at me.. It still continued to grow and grow and grow under the harsh conditions (no fertiliser, no water, no sunlight, no love... :( Jenn's bad!)... I did not treat it well at all but I didn't mind... and even bloom to cheer me up... That's Unconditional Love

My forgotten Jasmine

Don't u think it's beautiful? It looks so pure ... just like me.. buahahahaha.... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeee? I didn't see when I went back.. Nice flower, I like jasmine too. Didn't know it looks like this coz I only saw jasmine tea before :p suagu

jenn said...

u didn't pay attention as well..
there are many types of jasmine.. looks like rose ho?

lj said...

u got to love the smell of it! too bad the blossomed flower dont last long. so, do u have plan for rose or other flower as well? no need take care also grow boh! not many ppl got this 'gift'