Monday, November 26, 2012

嚇到~



Jane is addicted to Old Town's 3-in-1 white milk tea. Every time she comes back, she would buy it to bring to Sh... And she can finish 14 sticks in a flash! It's so fast that i think she could be one of the Guinness World Records holders  liao~  Jane! U gotta slow down man! Instant milk tea can kill! Okie, a bit too serious (but it can slowly kill u if not taken moderately) is not good for your health!

A few weeks ago, she asked me to buy another packet of Old Town milk tea for her... I obediently (Yup, Jane has a NICE sister) bought it and the other night, when i was tidying up my room, i took the packet out from the grocery bag..... I was shocked at what i saw! Old Town WHITE COFFEE?!! Oh gosh, i bought the wrong flavour! Jane will not want it! T__T  

I whatsapp-ed Jane to tell her the tragedy. Maybe she could change her taste for once? hehe... 

I told Jane about the mistake. She expressed her disappointment. I've bought Old Town's milk tea for her many times before but NEVER have i gotten it wrong! I told Jane that it's weird coz the packaging is exactly the same as Milk Tea's... Why would they make them the same to confuse customers?  I even took a picture of "mistake" to show Jane. Hehe, just to prove to her that the mistake was due to the similar packaging la..  Then Jane said "but it said "teh susu putih" (milk tea) leh.... So i took a closer look and ahahaha.. yeah, she is right... 

So the full name of the brand is Old Town WHITE COFFEE..... I thought that was the flavour I bought!!!! Buahahahaha... 


B-L-U-R-  @_@

Jane's addiction








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super blur. Luckily you have a clever sister like me. Hehehe.. Ya, jenn is nice but sometimes naughty as well. Bad

Jenn said...

Bad in a good way ;P

lj said...

ooi! really, 3 in 1 is bad! dont make it a regular leh, it mainly consist of artificial flavouring & colouring, no much real coffee in it, i heard it cause high cholestrol, blocked vein etc etc

baby jane said...

waliao....now i feel bad for having one every sat or sun :p

oh well, what the hell..