Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!

It's that time of the year again... haha, am not talking about Xmas... it's J & J's birthday! Yayee....

1111 is such a nice date. It's easy to remember and also, many friends think it resembles Jane and I. Because we are tall and slim *ahem* and when we stand side by side, we look just like 11. Okie, it kinda makes sense... 

We are also the famous "Twin Tower". A few years ago, we participated in the netball game. I was the Goal Shooter while Jane was the Goal Keeper.. And we won the game 13 - 1. hehe, 1 point was a gave away so to give our opposition 'some face' la.. It was a friendly game after all..... Since then, Jane and I are known as Twin Tower...



I like to post something on 1111... Well, just to leave a footprint on this special day and also, to let my friends know that I'm still alive... for another year! :P 

Am very lucky to have Jane since the date we were conceived.  I never have to worry about not having someone to play with, talk to, fight with etc. ...... Of course, there are downsides too (as usual, there are 2 sides to a coin :P ), like being mistakenly scolded at for something Jane did, constantly being compared with, having less to eat because I have to give a portion of food to Jane (strictly speaking, I had to share food with her since the day we were conceived! haha... ), sharing the same bedroom and clothes with her etc.....  Well, no matter what the downsides are, I don't really mind because not everyone has a soul mate to grow old with... ^^ 

When we were in uni, we know a pair of boy twins... They were not close... In fact, they stayed in different homes just so that they didn't have to face each other everyday and they seldom talked to each other... It's sad that this happened to them... They have missed out so much! Haven't had news from them for many many years.. I hope they cherish this special relationship and start to enjoy each other while they still have it...

 Just some pictures of my b'day celebrations...


 Can u figure out what the receipt below means?

Well, I went shopping and guess what my receipt says? On 11.11, i spent $111.1...! 1111.. get it? hehe...

You know what? I think the real meaning of our birth date 1111 is that Jane and I are best of the best! :P 




3 comments:

baby jane said...

Lucky you have such a nice and kind and adorable twin sister like me...hehehehe...

ya, i think we are the greatest twin *blush*

let's cherish everything we have now :) gambate

jenn said...

u r lucky to have me too! buahahaha..
cherish me ya :P

lj said...

me lucky also, i got twin tower as friend! ha ha ha! u gals so contented and gratitute, the blessing will always be at your side.