Thursday, June 7, 2012

Can't stop eating!


Cooking is an easy task for my mum. She can turn anything into a yummy meal without any problem.. She is like a magician in the kitchen!



I remember when we were studying in AUS, she would make seven layers kuih, ham jim peng, tou sa pao, sticky rice and other hometown delicacies for us to eat... for she knew how much we missed them.... Mum's cooking is always the best! The food are always bursting with her love and also ingredients! haha... We always laughed that, if she were to sell them in shops, she wouldn't make any money at all... She did make to sell a few times, upon friends' requests. In the end, those 'businesses' turned into charity work haha....



Mum must be feeling inspired again.. Because when I returned home yesterday, she immediately came to the door and happily told me that she had made chai kuih, sponge cake, BBQ pork buns and white bread.. Then she started pulling everything out and put on a plate for me to eat... i felt as if I was having a buffet at home! haha..

I had to stop her from giving me too much snacks... not that I don't appreciate her kindness, but because it was dinner time.. and i saw that there were 1 pot of black bean pork soup, 1 pot of pork leg soup, omelet & vege on the table, waiting for me to finish! I finished everything mum gave me and also the omelet, vege and some pork leg and black bean pork... *burp*


This morning, I had 3 BBQ pork buns for breakfast. I also brought with me a few pieces of sponge cakes and white bread + strawberry and apricot jam for tea break... Gosh, they went soOOooo well with a cup of coffee!


Stop to fill my stomach so can continue to work hard!


It was a wonderful morning...! *la la la... *









6 comments:

KiMMy said...

加油加油,我支持你!嘻嘻!

baby jane said...

so lucky ar u...i havent had dinner yet until now and the thought of going with sooooOOoo much food makes me wanna go home now...

yeah, mum is always creative and she is master of cooking..or better put as goddess of cooking. that's her way to show LOVE

Bravo mummy

jenn said...

jane jane,pls come home.. i don't mind sharing all the goodies with ya! aren't I a nice sis? hehe..

KiMMy, 谢谢你精神上的支持。但有天我变大胖子,你会不会不跟我做朋友了呢?>//<

KiMMy said...

Jenn, no worry, 一天是朋友,一生都是朋友。不管你便的怎样,你都是我的好朋友。

Jane, 好可怜噢!别忙坏身子噢!在忙都要记得吃饭,吃饱才能跑得更远噢!加油!

lj said...

it is such a miracle u didn't turn into hippo with such feeding! ... ok lah, i envy loh~ i really cannot imagine aunty make so many things in a day! i missed my mum yum kuih...i think it's been half a year since i last ate her home make kuih loh~ u r indeed very xing fu ~

jenn said...

wah, i love yam kuih too. LJ, when ur mum makes it, let me know ya *hungry* haha... haha, i'm the one envious of u coz u r forever slim.. ! how do u maintain ur super model figure ah?

KiMMY,我们都在贼车里了,要跳下车很难了。哈哈~ 友谊万岁!