Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mum's biased!



Mum shows her favouritism again...
*I still haven't forgotten abt the bun vs drumstick incident* *记仇记恨* :P

It happened yesterday. After dinner.

Mum: Have you fed Tiger?
Me : Yes. Gave him food already. But he is not eating.
Mum: U always give him lousy food.. that's why.
Me : I gave him the meat you cooked for us last night wor
Mum: ......

Looks like all my pets have better life and 'higher status' than me at home worrr *sob sob* Even mum's cooking isn't good enough for Tiger! *faint* What's more, I feed Tiger everyday, bath him, pat him, play with him, educate him etc.. wah, i do sound like a maid for my dog! haha.... Oh well, that's what our parents do too... so better don't complain :P

Actually, Tiger was very distracted yesterday. He was busy woofing at the neighbour's dogs that wandered around at the roadside til he forgot to eat... HA! I hope he is just as hardworking when it comes to seeing suspicious strangers!

Innocent look~

3 comments:

Jane Jane said...

lucky u still have sista's love :)

mum is cute la..

lj said...

ha ha ha! 'the meat u cooked for us last night' a good joke! tiger is a really lucky dog

jenn said...

But my sista always scolds me leh muahahaha...

yalor, Tiger eats what we eat... he is family mah haha...