Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jane cheers me up.... sometimes....

Today's conversations with Jane goes like this

Jane: Can you help me get some raw nuts for soup cooking?

Me:
Raw nuts? What kind? Peanuts or black beans? Or u meant barley and green beans?

Jane: I want to cook ma's bean soup. They sell at Carrefour here but very very expensive... Can't afford.

Me: So you want black beans izit?

Jane: I don't know if it's black beans or not. Just the type ma uses to boil.

Me: ......

If we were in a comics, there would be lots and lots of croaking crows flying across the page, above my head... like this



I wonder how Jane knows that the 'raw nuts' she wanted are very very expensive when she doesn't even know what kind she wanted....


haha Jane... I'm still laughing as I write this... u r funny....

..... but pls don't do that too often... i will go maaaadddd... LOL

4 comments:

Alicia said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xiao si wo....

baby jane said...

apalah...coz i dono the name of the nuts, so i told u i want to cook ma's soup and hoping that u can tell me what sort of nuts that is...i know how it looks like..but i dono the name mah...eerrr...v hard to understand meh?

baby jane said...

apalah...coz i dono the name of the nuts, so i told u i want to cook ma's soup and hoping that u can tell me what sort of nuts that is...i know how it looks like..but i dono the name mah...eerrr...v hard to understand meh?

Kimmy said...

hahahaha....你们真的是太可爱啦!