Monday, September 13, 2010

Why so Blue??



Feeling very blue today...

Not only it's monday today, it's also the first work day after 3 joyful rest days... After days of eat, sleep, play, no wonder I am feeling more blue than other mondays! (-_-) I wanna continue to eat sleep play! And all those curries, satays, muruku, masak merah, cake lapis etc that I had during Hari Raya, I want to eat them again!!!

Here is a picture irrelevant to the topic... I posted it just because


- I Like it
- I miss carefree holiday time
- I miss going to bed and wake up whenever I feel like it
- I wanna cheer myself up on this blue blue Monday by looking at happy moments


Eat sleep play do-nothing life

I'm looking forward to another holiday in 3 days time! yayeeeee.... Now i'm happy with excitement! My life is colourful once again! Yipee!

Ha! im so easily satisfied! That's the way to happiness! :P




4 comments:

baby jane said...

when is the 3 day holiday and what holiday is that? so envious...i have next wed off for mooncake festival :p cant wait

Tracy said...

Jane: we have another holiday on 16/9 for Malaysia Day. 1st Malaysia day we have.

KiMMy said...

oi si lor, 那张带"黑超"的照片怎么被你post 上网啦!老实说,我还蛮喜欢的。嘻嘻!

我希望,我期待,下次的来临。

jenn said...

Thanks Tracy for the explanation. save my breath to tell jane haha...

aiii, jane, we will be celebrating mooncake festival in office :'( now my turn to be envious of u..

ehehe kimmy... we looked so cool with sunnies on. so must post lor.. but funny that we wore sunnies indoor.

jane, must be coz the lights in ur house hurt our eyes! haha...