Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mission & Vision

Chinese New Year is 8 days away. My aim this year is to fill my tummy with keropok(Crackers) & acar (Preserved vege). Yeah yeah, my aim is the same every year. That just shows how faithful I'm! haha.. It's my tradition to eat these during CNY. I believe that my life will be better and happier if I start my CNY with my favourite tit bits. I have a thing for Keropok and Acar. To me, they are like a loving, inseparable couple whereby one is no good without the other. In other words, Keropok is simply INCOMPLETE without acar & vice-versa. I'm a simple (but sometimes I can be complicated ;p) gal with simple taste and I'm easily satisfied. Now that u guys know how important these are to me, please make sure that they are READILY available when I visit your homes this coming CNY. If you already have them at home, good. Otherwise, GO GET SOME! haha...

I have a vision that I will look like Fatso after this CNY. It's always been the case so I don't expect any exception this year. Looks like Evil Jenn has defeated Angelic Jenn (again) even before the war begins!. Well, anything for keropok & acar.....

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!



No comments: