Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Desperado

Have you ever craved for something so badly that you will do anything to get it? I have, for many times. I woke up at 6am this morning (5.57am to be exact) so I could satisfy my craving at one of my favouriate noodle shops called Tua Pui Sim at Carpenter Street. Yeah, that's more than 1 hour sacrifice of beauty sleep for one bowl of delicious noodles & soup and a glass of I-can't-live-without-it Iced Milk Tea. Desperate huh? I would do anything to get what my heart desires! hehe... I was proud to be their FIRST customer of the day. Being the first means getting first class service and attention from the boss. The rest of the customers were green with envy when he served my friend and I with the food we all came for. Aaaaahhh, if Aluminium + Oxygen = Aluminium Oxide, then vinegar noodles + meat & vege soup + iced milk tea = Heaven...


No comments: