Thursday, June 18, 2015

It's time to get fat!

It's Duanwu Festival this coming Saturday.

We don't make zong zi anymore because it requires a lot of work and time. Also, we have been receiving zong zi from friends since last Wednesday, thus my mum found an excuse not to go through the trouble to make our own. Although I really miss the ones she makes (because I can customise it with lots of chestnuts!), but too much glutinous rice will spoil my beautiful (*vomit*) body shape :P

Back to the zong zi, at first I was excited of the non-stop gifts from friends because zong zi is tasty! I simply love the leafy smell in the glutinous rice. What's more, i love the ones with lots of chestnuts and egg york!

One for breakfast & one for lunch


Guess what? I had zong zi everyday since last Wednesday. Gosh, with this kind of eating, I think I will turn into a bak zhang by Saturday! @_@

Well, that's something to worry about later. For now, I will just eat zong zi and make sure i drink tea after that to wash away the guilt...









No comments: