Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Xmas this year is.....

So, the gift exchange is over. What's left behind is fond memories and .....

Lonely Xmas Tree....

Alone Again....

After a hearty lunch, we sang Christmas Carols, then it's gift opening session! yaye~ This Xmas, I prepared a special present for my little Kid. I wanted to give her something she will like... hmmm... A Hello Kitty Soft toy would be a good idea since she is a big fan of Hello Kitty but I wanted to give something more "useful" instead of something that occupies space and collects dusts.

With a theme in my mind, I went to my trusted friend and googled. Hahaha, yes, I googled. Actually, I google for all kind of things. I think it's a Genius! It can find anything u need and want! Like the other day, I'm too lazy to read the lengthy user manual so i googled on how to transfer data and apps to new phone... And I did manage to do it! COOL hey...  

Okie, back to my special gift~  After a few days of comparing and thinking, I got my special Elf, Jane to buy a Hello Kitty vacuum container. I also gave her a link to buy a set of Hello Kitty spoon and fork to go with the Hello Kitty container..... which didn't turn out quite right. Elf Jane bought Doraemon spoon and fork instead T_______T  In the end, the container was given to my little kid without the cutlery :( Jane said they are the same since Doraemon is also a cat, just that he is blue and a male @_@ Hmmm... It's great that she is only a part time elf or else Santa Claus would be incurring a huge expense on "incompatible gifts" hahahaha... (But she did a good job la~)

So, What did i get this Xmas?

My gift this year is ...

my very own keychain!

With my fav colour as background!

It's kinda small but well, at least it doesn't take up too much space in my home and doesn't collect dust. I'm happy :)

Ho Ho Ho... Merry Xmas!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho ho Ho, merry Xmas~

Hope your colleague liked the gift~ nice key chain that you can use. Very Wu sim la.

Ya, Garfield also cat, doreamon also cat, why would anyone likes cat without a mouth?!

lj said...

ha ha! i like the thought of Hello Kitty n Doraemon all same same, n they both origin from Japan also mah~

i got a few key chains collecting dust wor~ dont know what to do with them