Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why i drink coffee...


I like to drink coffee but I'm not a coffee drinker. Coffee gives meracing heart & dizziness and sometimes sleepless nights. I still drink coffee despite the effects i get though *不怕死* simply because, coffee tastes gooOoood....

I like my coffee with lots of milk. I knooowww... why not just drink pure milk instead right? But it's differeeeent coz milk by itself sometimes doesn't give me the satisfaction *hard to please* and because i am lousy at taking caffeine but still like to consume caffeine. And after years of experiments (ok, i exaggerate but I did do that), I finally found the perfect combo, that is by increasing the milk:coffee ratio. And I take my white coffee with no sugar *劲叻?* simply because I love the original taste. A bit bitter, a bit sweet, a bit like life....

That day, i was sOOooo sleep deprived @.@ <--- Panda Jenn that I worried I would fall asleep during a very important course. So I bought a big cup of black coffee to fight Sleep Devil. No milk added coz warm milk is like sleeping pill (u do know that right? hehe...). Wah, i was wide awake like an owl for the 8 hours of the course! 0.0 <---- Owl Jenn

Then the other day, i was freezing in a seminar hall. That place was like the freezer at my home. So darn cold!! Even my layers of fat couldn't keep me warm! :( Now i know the pain Rose and Jack went thru when Titanic sank! I think I would not get a sunstroke even if I put on my winter coat, hat, stocking, gloves, boots and scarf... Too bad I didn't have all these with me at that time T__T So I drank a cup of my super white coffee. Oooo, I instantly felt as if i'd put on all my winter stuff! Coffee is sOOOo powerful mannn...!

Just one side effect though - I was wide awake like an owl that night T______T

love this coffee shop. So cozy!
But... who's that crazy dude behind me?

That's my bro. He totally spoils the lovely picture in my head lah!

But he is funny haha...

3 comments:

baby jane said...

i thought should be the person in front of him spoils the pic? hahha..just kidding..ya, i also don really drink coffee, except for coffee at starbucks...im afraid of addiction!!

jenn said...

starbucks! I also like... anything with lots of milk is yummmm...

baby jane said...

why don u just drink milk? eerrr