Friday, August 13, 2010

Gone Fishing....


I remember the times when i had to buy films from the shops for my compact camera so I could take pictures. And also making trips to the photo shops to develop photos. So troublesome but that was how it was if u wanted save your sweet memories.

At that time, I took photos ONLY when necessary coz really, who needs so many copies of the same thing? There were also times when i ended up with some totally hopeless pictures :'( Sigh, what a waste of my hard-earned, blood & sweat money.... If only i'd known before I developed them :(

Thank goodness for the invention of digital camera! It's so common these days that almost everyone has one. I myself already have 3. Super outdated ones though. But, I don't care and I don't mind since they still take nice pictures :) *easily satisfied*

These days, I just snap snap snap all I want. Sometimes even when targetless and not necessary coz I can delete them later or just keep them in my hard disk until i decide that they should be deleted. Love that I've total control!!
^^

Went thru some old photos just now. ooo, i didn't even remember some of the events! good lah.. the digital photos help to keep track of things that have happened. Less work for my brain hehe... Digital camera is soOOOo convenient that it makes me wonder how we lived last time! haha...


Let me just show u one of the uses of digital camera...


Taking funny pictures!


Here is a BIG fish Jude and I caught last year...




好可爱的大肚鱼吧 haha.. Jude is keeping him. He is her favourite pet :P

BTW, Happy Birthday HIP!

He won't find out abt me posting such interesting pic of him coz he doesn't read my blog anymore muahahaha...


3 comments:

Tracy said...

一条好可爱的大肚鱼!(*v*)

jenn said...

哈哈。。对啊。 他是"猪蹄"的心肝宝贝哟。

baby jane said...

hahahah...so funny....till roll on the floor laughing (ROFL).... :D