Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Teh Si Freak

When I was small, we had a dog called 'Teh Si' (milk tea). Teh Si, Tessie, Daisie.... it sounds quite 'sophisticated' :P

Yes, I've a confession to make. My name is Jennifer. I'm a milk
tea-holic. Milk tea is very important in my life. There is no doubt about it. I have to have one cup everyday.

One day a few years ago, I decided that I shouldn't be drinking so much
milk tea for health reasons. I set a 'rule' where I could only have 3 cups per week. I obediently stuck to it. I'd only order milk tea at places i know that make good milk tea so i wouldn't waste my 'quota' over a bad cup of milk tea. I was strict to myself... but only for 2 years...

I didn't receive any Xmas presents from Santa Claus last year because I've not been a good girl :'( I broke my rule :( I can't recall when it first happened. I can't remember how long it has been going on. What I know is that, it is still happening....

I now drink milk tea at every chance I get. I even take the risk of having a cup of crappy milk tea at places I'm not familiar with. It's bad. coz bad milk tea brings my mood down.

I tell myself to order something else each time i'm at an unfamiliar cafe but my brain and my mouth just won't co-operate! My brain says Barley but the words that come out of my mouth is 'milk tea' instead. Muahahaha... I'm out of control!

I bought some ingredients last night to make my own milk tea at home. That means, I can have milk tea 3 times a day!!! Muahahaha... This idea, I LIKE!


Jane also likes Teh Si
Our EXTRA LARGE teh si @ Chong Choon


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Actually teh si is really not good for out body. There is some chemical effect btw the tea & the milk. But who care!... haha.. we only live life once.. just enjoy what we really really like ! *v*

baby jane said...

we should be called teh si freaks...hahaha

baby jane said...

we should be called teh si freaks...hahaha