Friday, November 6, 2009

Where have i been?

It has been quite a while since i last updated my blog. In fact, I haven't surfed the net for more than half a month! hehe, i can see spiderwebs growing on my page already... kinda nice though.. they give it some 'antique' look :P

So, what'd been keeping me sOOoooo busy?

Plenty of food and fun occupied my time. So much that I didn't have enough time sleep @.@ <---- Panda I'm always busier when my sibbling comes back. Jane had plenty of rest and a stress-free life [^@^ <--- Jane] when she came back for vacation. I, on the other hand, had stressful stomach (due to too much food) and life (too much entertainment and too little sleep).

Next week, my sister will be returning from Paris. I will be one 'busybody' again. After that, my eldest sister and nieces will be visiting from Aust. OOOooo, never ending visitors!

I LIKE!

Nothing beats catching up & spending time with my loved ones :)




3 comments:

baby jane said...

me stress also...have to remember where to go, what to eat, who to meet etc etc...when u at work, me at work also..but i really enjoy my trip this time....miz u allllll

lj said...

They all come to celebrate b'day with u is it? :) Happy birthday Jenn!

jenn said...

that kind of pressure is worth it... right jane? hehe

thank youuuuu lj! now that u mentioned it, i think they are back to see me.....