Monday, November 30, 2009

Beautiful Times


I've seen trees with green leaves, yellow leaves, orange leaves, brown leaves, no leaves but I've never seen trees with pink leaves before. Yes, PINK! Such a sweet, girly colour!

I've visited Rose Garden thousands times (ok, I exaggerated. Probably 10 times), never did I realise such a tree existed until i saw it with my own eyes!
From afar, it looks just like a cherry blossoms tree - leave-less and full of pinkish flowers on the branches.

I was amazed when I realised that the 'flowers' were actually leaves! Ooo, u haven't seen those before too right? I took quite a lot of pictures of the tree. Hehe, sua gu of me huh? :P I couldn't resist. It's just so unique. We had our all-time favourite scones with fresh cream and English tea like usual at the Rose Garden while enjoying the colourful roses & tulips and family time. oh yeah, and the tree with pink leaves too... Hmm.. I wonder if there were any trees with blue (my fav colour) leaves. May be not. They would look as though they were sick...

I love Spring! The beautiful flowers make me feel like bouncing here and there in the garden, just like Tigger :)

Beautiful! Emm... i mean the flowers :P



1 comment:

Jane Jane said...

wah....really pretty and unique hor..wish i were there too...

im more simple than u, i like green colour, so i get to see green leaves all the time..buwahahhahaha :D