Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Today is the day....


Today is a special day (1111 itself is special enough :P)





I see today
the same as any other day. Just that I get more attention from family and friends on this day :P

Yes yes, i managed to survive for another 12 months. Cheers to that! \(^^)/ Today is the day a pair of adorable twins were born n yrs ago....


Thank you all for the birthday wishes and gifts. I've always thought
that I didn't have much friends but today, I realised that I do have more good friends that i thought! Quality is more important than quantity right?

I have the habit of taking pictures of everything I do, eat, get for my birthday. Just for the record... :P Aren't they pretty?



Love them all!


Jane & Alicia, Happy Birthday to you too!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Jenn said...

i got ur bday wish on 1111. so u weren't late lah :)

baby jane said...

wahhh seh...so many food and gifts...got mine? happy birdday sis..no access to fb and blogspot for the past week..felt like i was out of touch with the world~~

lj said...

great food, nice presents, good companion...u r indeed blessed...well, nice people deserve to be blessed. hee hee~