Friday, December 26, 2008

Human Nature?

My sister treated us to coffee and cakes at Starbucks the other night.

It was really nice to laze on the sofa and chit chatted with sibblings. Not something special for some ppl but it is to me coz we don't get to sit down together & talk to each other face to face like this very often. With my sibblings all over the world (& different time zones), we hardly even have the chance to talk over MSN.

It was stormy outside but I felt warm inside. I guess we would fight like enermies instead of doing this if we saw each other everyday. Sometimes I really feel that we human beings have this bad habit of taking things for granted... Why do we only appreciate when things are not within our reach or easily obtainable?

So sad that my sister is leaving for Paris tonight and that brother will leave for Aust in 1 week's time... I will have no sibblings to play with liao... The good thing is, Jane will be back in 3 weeks time! Yayyeeee, someone to go CNY visiting with meeeeEEEee.. :)

No comments: