Sunday, January 7, 2024

I AM BACK!

I suddenly remembered....

I have a blog!

As soon as I got home, I turned on my laptop and uhhh... I couldn't remember what the website is >.< I googled for my own blog. How terrible is that?!

Oh my, I didn't post anything in the year 2023?! Was I that busy until I did not have time to update my blog? Or I simply had nothing interesting to share in my life anymore? 

I remembered, urging LY to start her own blog. She said she has nothing to write about. I remembered telling her to just make small matters into big matters, then a blog post is born. And look where I have been? LY loyally updates her blogspot like a diary, whereas my blog is dead quiet. 

ok ok, my 2024 resolution is, to update my blog as much as possible. I need to revive it. I need to make my brain work hard again (although I think it's overworked as I can see my growing numbers of grey hair. I think my brain is sucking out all the nutrients from my hair 😰)

Let me summarize my 2023 here so I know I did not skip one year haha

We started to travel in September 2022 when borders started to open. We flew mum to Brisbane. I must say, after not being on any long flight for 3 years, 7 hours of flight is a torture. Then we travelled to Singapore, KL, Taiwan, Vietnam, China in 2023, reunited with siblings and nephews and nieces, relatives.  They also came back to spend time with us. 

Then to end 2023, I had really bad pain in my lower abdominal when we were on the high-speed train from Teochew to Guangzhou and it lasted for 2 damn days. fortunately, I managed to become better and made it home safely. Luckily, I had my mum's trolley to use, it helped me walk further and was able to continue to buy buy buy and eat eat eat. After all, Guangzhou is food and shopping haven. No matter how sick one is, eating and buying have to continue! haha

Thanks to Jane and My mum for taking good care of me. My mum enjoyed the trip the most. Why? She bought so much that she has TWO full luggage home. Yes, she took my luggage weight too~  


Happy 2024! 


Our way to end 2023










1 comment:

jane said...

lucky you have us. haha.. i also not update my blog as frequently as previous.. coz i used to have it on the go in my phone with the blogspot app.. after my phone memory went kong a few years ago, i deleted the app and now i need to pay to get it... im cheap.. hiak hiak hiak