Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween by the parents

It's Halloween today.

To me, it's same as every other day. 
To some, it's a big big day.

My sister sent a picture of my nephew's halloween party to us. I couldn't stop laughing when i saw "Casper".

Boo!




I must say, the mother of Casper was creative! She used minimal materials and turned her child into a ghost, just the right theme for the occasion. Or was she running out of time that she quickly came out with this? Or she forgot about this party and put something together quickly just so her child could attend the party? whatever it is, i think she was smart! ha! Not only do Kids grow up fast and there is really no point spending too much on costumes, she also successfully stole the thunder for her work of Art was the first thing i looked at! haha...

It was nice to see everyone putting the effort to turn themselves into their favourite characters, scary ghosts, beautiful princesses etc. I couldn't tell if my nephew enjoyed his halloween party though haha

Happy Halloween!  



No comments: