Thursday, May 26, 2022

Unlucky but considered Lucky

 This is my one-year old phone





Nope, it is not new style phone casing

Nope, it's not for non-slip purpose

The rubber bands are there to hold the LCD screen intact because it's been replaced T__T

I thought I damaged it by having my heavy water bottle fell on it. It instantly became crazy. The torch light would turn on and off without me pressing it. It would call random people in my contact list (if you received my calls, it wasn't me... ), apps opening and closing like crazy. It was out of control! As if a crazy ghost was living in my phone! 

I was then without phone for 3 days. 

Peace and quiet

BUT also a lot of inconveniences because I could not make important calls, send reminders, read reports. I bet people thought i was arrogant because I didn't read and reply messages haha...

Finally, i got the LCD screen replaced today. Guess what, the repair guy told me that my phone's LCD screen was not responding to my instructions because he found oil inside my phone. 

OIL

Darn! 

I didn't close the cap of the coconut oil properly the other night and it spilt.  When i found out, my phone was practically soak in the coconut oil. I quickly saved it and i thought i did a pretty good job wiping it dry. it didn't show any malfunctioning until my bottle fell on it 3 days later. 

And he said, You are really lucky that it wasn't water. Otherwise you would need to get a new phone.

OH 

So I guess I should say, I am LUCKY?!

Well well, what's done cannot be undone. At least I only needed to spend money on replacing the LCD screen instead of getting a new phone. I bet the repair guy must be scratching his head hard and probably posted somewhere in the social media that he found 'weird" substance in the phone 😅

1 comment:

Jane Jane said...

lucky no need new phone.. ur phone need moisturiser