Monday, May 23, 2022

My Childish Joke

That day we passed by ST roundabout and suddenly remembered a shop we heard from Millionaire Chong, that he always buys pork from. He said the pork there is very fresh and "organic". My mum asked what's the name of the shop. I pointed at the direction where the shop is and said in direct translation -"Black Pig" as its Chinese name is 黑猪 (a specie of pig. it's black in colour). My mum said she knows about the shop..... 

Then no longer listening to her, i laughed at my own joke which i had inside my head. 

"Hi Black Pig

What Black Pig? Who are you calling?

You! You are Black Pig right?

How rude!

But but but.... you are black pig. I am a fan of yours for many years. I love all your movies! 

-__- 

Oh, u meant, Brad Pitt"

End of my joke. 

Funny? 

Are you laughing?

Ahahaha... i laughed when i thought of it and now am still laughing as i am writing this XD


Hahaha.. looks like am still childish even though am already a grand aunt.

No comments: