Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In the middle of the night....


I was in the study room doing my tax computation at 1am last night.. It's that time of the year again!? Hate it!! Coz it means money going out.. my income is already so low, please spare me le... oh well, like people always say, there are 2 things u can't avoid in life ~ death and taxes!

Well, mum came downstairs and found me still 'awake'. She kept nagging at me. I know, it's for my good.... coz she wants me to rest early.... ^^ But the thing is, she was still awake herself.. And guess what? She was in the kitchen making food which she would be bringing to morning exercise to share the next day (or should I say, in a few hours time? Hehe). So, she asked me to go to sleep while she made food in the middle of the night? So not persuasive haha..

Well, guess what she made....
Tiny sandwiches!

These were delicious! Mum made these pretty late at night. Hope she wasn't sleep-walking when she did these haha...


4 comments:

baby jane said...

wah seh...fresh sandwich...hahaha...for a moment, i wonder what they are, thought they are aliens..hahaha

jenn said...

the aliens tasted good.. their brains were bursting with juice buahahaha

lj said...

wah~ aunty really very u sim ah! make sandwich in the middle of night. no wonder her children grown up so 'strong & healthy'

jenn said...

not sure about healthy but for sure fat fat haha...

Those mini sandwiches were actually for her exercise buddies.. i stole 1 to eat :S