Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The end of everything....


T_T


Me going to be broke....

I can see $$ flying away fr me



  • Toothpaste almost finishes
  • No more hair conditioner. Have to use hotel-taken conditioner as a temporary solution... Hair is all tangled up liao
  • I also run out of body shampoo. Thank goodness there is perfume! Haha... just kidding. I'm also using hotel-taken soap until i go get a new bottle :P
  • My one and only tube of sunscreen is already pancake-flat.

  • Toner is down to last few drops. Dunno enough to last til I'm not too lazy to go get new one or not...
  • Squeeze the moisturizer tube very hard until it makes loud fart-like noise. Haiya, all that effort for only a few sesame seeds-sized cream :'( My skin cells must be starving like crazy.. poor dudes...
Have to replenish my stock ASAP. Sigh... don't you just hate hate hate it when everything finishes at the same time?

Anybody wants to sponsor me? hehe... *thick-skinned*



3 comments:

baby jane said...

i know what you mean....next time, need to plan ahead to make sure everything doesnt finish at the same time..or else, can really feel the impact...hehehe

jenn said...

u mean, stock up as often as u can? hehe

KimMy said...

hahaha, Jenn, u so kolian. i can sponsor u, my house got a lot of hotel shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste.. which hotel brand u like :p