Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Can't get enough of .....


Strawberries!






I think no girls in the universe could resist the cute little red thing. Even if you don't like the taste, you will like its vibrant red look. It has the colour of happiness... *la la la....*

It was dark and rainy that day. The cold and gloomy weather must have affected everyone as ppl seemed to be in grey mood... Then something bright like a shining star in the dark sky caught our attention. Wooo, the strawberry shop we'd been looking for! It was like sunshine to us, except that the sunray is PINK! Waahhh... strawberries! Many many strawberries! There were strawberries everywhere. In and on every sinful cakes! *drooling* And even strawberry candies, soft toys, hair accessories etc....



Woohahaha.. Me became alived instantly.. Hmmm.. which one to buy??? There are all sOOOooo pretty and yummy looking... Buy all? cannot.. I just ate 94738540 things just now... *burp* After a long fight between my right brain and left brain, we finally agreed on this...



Delicious! I was in heaven for about 10 mins!

.... and i get to keep the beautiful glass as well! Wuhooo, so value for money! hehe...


5 comments:

Tracy said...

I want to eat too!!!! look so yummy! *v*

jenn said...

yaya, it was very yummy.. i licked the glass clean! haha

baby jane said...

where is this? really to bring me there next time...im a strawberry fan

lj said...

walao~ u also in vacation~ *sob sob* am i the only one working here at saturday afternoon? n strawberries cake! can see cannot eat...sob sob...nvm...i prefer watching them than putting them in my mouth.

Jenn said...

jane, we bought this together. u couldn't recall? oh, u didn't eat it. probably that's why u couldn't remember :P

LJ, u juz came back from ur vacation! me didn't go anywhere :( me just going thru my holiday pics to cheer myself up haha