Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have a new friend to play with.....


Ppl say, when new friend comes, the old one goes.


Not true. I always retain my old ones even when I have new ones... Loyal hey? That's mEeeee.... Hehe...


It's different this time. I didn't want to choose between them but I've no choice. I kinda miss my old pal. She has given me her best life, accompanied me and given me all the support I needed for the past few years. To be forever apart is heart-breaking!

But without her, life
still has to go on. I just have to adapt to my new friend. I'm now busy trying to get along with my new friend and discovering the qualities she posseses. I still think of my old pal sometimes. Aw, I guess I really miss the sense of familiarity I have for her.

Here is a picture of my new friend...


New laptop!
Not mine though....


Ooooo, to welcome my new friend, i got her an accessory from Taiwan.


Pilot Winnie, pls fly me to the moon!


My new friend loves it. I love it too!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

you got your new NB already! so good.... mine one is already 3 years old. Waiting time for replacement! :)

jenn said...

it's over its useful life. can ask for new one liao haha...

bb jane said...

pooh bear - up up and away...it looks v cute in the aeroplane...nice laptop...i wan also..