Monday, August 31, 2009

Shampoo Story


I was taught not to waste from young.

So when I found my toilet bag filled with half a bottle of my leaked shampoo, I scooped out every drop of the liquid and applied it onto my hair. My whole head and bathroom were filled with silky smooth, candy floss-like bubbles... Hmm Hmm... delicious!

Not sure if it's because of the big amount of shampoo, my head feels so light after the wash and my hair is so clean that it shines, like the gal in the Pantene commercial.

Okie. May be not.

But my head sparkles!

So, put on your sunglasses dude coz my head will blind you!




3 comments:

baby jane said...

are u sure not because of too much shampoo and become a bit botak..tat's why it shines so bright~~~

lj said...

ha! jane could be right! using half bottle of shampoo! scary~ u should scoop it into a container for future use, n pour some water into the toilet bag n dillute the remaining of the shampoo which stick on the beg...that's how not to waste from a kiam siap me! hee hee~

Alicia said...

ahhahahaha my hubby uses shampoo to kill cockroach.. ahhhahahahah