Friday, April 27, 2007

Inconsiderate Nincompoop


I woke up one hour earlier than usual as I wanted to be among the 1st to settle tax payment today (FYI, the counter opens at 7.30am). Don't get me wrong. I'm not being kia su. I just wanted to get official matter done fast so I can reach office, with a relax mind, before 8am. Yup, i know... I'm a very responsible citizen as well as a hardworking employee... ^V^


My sacrifice of sleep was worth it as i was the Second in the line! Yayeeee.. I made it! ;)

However, my satisfaction soon vanished because the moron in front of me decided to hold up the queue by ONLY issuing chequeS at the cashier counter (to be exact, he issued 6 altogether!!) How considerate is that?!!! He obviously has no consideration whatsoever for other people's precious time!! I lost something priceless because of his selfishness! How would he feel if the situation was reversed??? Gosh, this is what I had to deal with early in the morning!

After he got his long list of receipts, he turned around & showed us a look of triumph - 'Hey, what are u guys looking at?!?!?! You guys deserved the wait! See how many cheques I've to issue?? I contribute a lot to my country you know!!!" How i wish to smash his face, kick his butt, snap his bones into pieces, pull his hair out, rip his skin open! Really felt like kicking some ass!!

<>

[This is exactly what i felt like doing!! BTW, it should be kick ass GAL hahaha]


Hey Dude, I contribute to my country too!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well, we found one of the reasons of LOoooong Q....here in india, u get traffic jam and Qs and u dono why and tat's exactly what i feel like doing....the uncle is testing your patience...crap

Anonymous said...

eh.... you can tell him "uncle, since you have so much debts to settle, just let me in first to get an acknowlegdement stamp, you can do it at my side, once you are done, we will let you in then....".... win win case mah