Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cyber Talk

I really miss my streamyx!

When I first got it installed, I almost went insane because it was painfully slooOOOoow and kept disconnecting by itself!! AND it took more than 2 days to download 1 movie! Hey, it's cheaper to buy a DVD from Kenyalang! Just think of the amount of time and $$$ I need to incur on electricity just to download 1 movie! I called the streamyx centre million of times for help and I always ended up cursing (FYI, I did that in a civilised manner ;p). I call so often that I think I am in their Black List already! haha...

Despite all the frustrations it has caused me, I still like Streamyx. I don't have much choice, do I? Considering that it is the only broadband provider. My modem 'died' a few days ago. It was a sudden death - no warning at all. I've not been able to connect myself to the world since its death. Now, even dial-up is enough to make me happy. Oh man, I gotta learn to appreciate things I already have. Ahhh... Isn't life a lot simpler and peaceful that way....?



(Is this the main reason my modem died???)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.... why your wire goes like that... now i realize how the word "hair-wire' comes from.... no wonder it suffocated... hahahaha.. or is it because of my heavy tons of photos floated in your streamyx line making it unbreathable?????

Jennifer Kho said...

Hey Siaw Whai! You are the murdere! You are the one responsible for its death! haha... you can wash ur sin away by BUYING ME A NEW MODEM! hiak hiak hiak

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG....what are those??? no wonder the streamyx died....i bet it must be due to electricity shock!! hahhaa