Friday, January 26, 2018

Productive Jenn


I just completed 3 reports in 2.5 hour.  yea, i'm such a efficient person!

My boss told me only at 10.30am this morning that he needed them by today and I had a meeting at 1pm later! @.@

I can be very efficient and productive when i wanted to .... actually, when i am forced to >.<

I always feel that, I'm the person I am today because of the training i got from my parents and all my bosses. How else to manage their spontaneity?

I remembered, when GST was first implemented in 2015, my company put me in charge of implementing it as well as ensuring smooth transition for our group of companies. I was sent to KL and in the car with the area manager, i asked her how many KL colleagues had attended the GST courses. To my surprise, none!

As soon as i reached our office (5-10 minutes before class began), I immediately made changes to my slides to include all the basics to be shared in the briefing later. My other colleague who accompanied me to KL was so impressed at my ability to adapt to changes that she said she officially regarded me as her idol ahahahaha...

Frankly speaking, i didn't think I'm good at anything. I merely do what I have to do. I get embarrassed when people praise me because deep in my heart, I feel that the things i did were not perfectly done and wished I could've done better.

Hmmm... I think I am self-abusive.....


4 comments:

Jane Jane said...

以事逼人

Jennifer said...

也要有這樣的能力才行 嘿嘿

lj said...

very adaptive, effective and efficient, that's what u r...but to the not so urgent matter, u can drag until last minute...like the kl ticket. what a complicated personality.

Jennifer said...

Haha.... 不到最後一分鐘,不重要 🙈🙈🙈